Green Card Attorney Rhode Island

Do You Need Help Getting Permanent Residency or A Green Card In Rhode Island?

Then contact an immigration lawyer right away. There are several legal ways whereby an immigrant can obtain permanent legal residency. These include:

A Green Card is an identifying card that allows holders to live and work in the United States – legally. There are several ways in which to obtain this document with the help of a lawyer.

These include:

Green Card Through Family

Have you met all the eligibility requirements? Seek the counsel of an immigration attorney who can help to walk you through the entire process, from start to finish.

You can apply if you’re:

  • An immediate relative of a U.S. Citizen
  • The family member of a Green Card holder
  • A battered spouse, or the child of a foreign diplomat
  • More

Green Card Through a Job

Are you an entrepreneur, or did you receive a job offer to enter the United States. There may be options to file for a Green Card.

Green Card Through Refugee of Asylum Status

Refugees who enter the United State may apply for a Green Card one year after entering. Those who were granted an asylum status can also apply one year following this approval.

The laws surrounding Green Card approvals vary from case to case. Every case is unique, and John R. Grasso treats each client as such.

John R. Grasso offers the best immigration representation in town.

Do you also need help with?

  • Renewing an expired or almost-expired green card?
  • Questions regarding travel and extended stays outside the United States?
  • Vacating Prior Convictions, in order to be eligible for a Green Card?
  • Cancellation of Removal?
  • Halting Deportation?
  • Naturalization or taking the Citizenship test?

Let’s talk. Contact the law offices of John R. Grasso today. The bottom line is that the assistance of an immigration lawyer makes the process ten times easier than if filers were to conduct a petition on his/her own.

Also, do you need to learn more about immigration procedures? Visit The Immigration and Nationality Act, or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Contact an Aggressive Green Card Defense Attorney in Rhode Island

Free consultations are available. Contact the Rhode Island Law Offices of John R. Grasso now.

Call Us or email us!

Testimonials - See What Past Clients Are Saying about Rhode Island Defense Attorney John R. Grasso