Alien Warnings, Naturalization Defense Attorney Rhode Island

Have You Received A Rhode Island Alien Warning or Naturalization Notice?

Do you need a guide to walk you through the naturalization process?

Let Rhode Island’s best immigration lawyer help.

If you’re in the process of becoming a naturalized citizen, an experienced Immigration Attorney should be able to help with reducing the tedious paperwork that’s needed for filing.

Simply gather all the pertinent information requested, and our law offices will do the rest.

You Need:

A skilled immigration attorney who understands the Rhode Island codes, and how  these relate to general Immigration Laws supplied by the United State Citizenship and Immigration Services.

John R. Grasso will walk you through the application and eligibility procedures, to clear up any questions or concerns you might have.

Some of these eligibility requirements include:

  • That you have been a lawful permanent resident for at least five years
  • If you’re married to a U.S. citizen, this timeframe is reduced to three years
  • The applicant will need to be at least 18 years old
  • The applicant should not have any criminal history of committing a crime/s involving moral turpitude
  • The applicant will also need to be fluent in English
  • If you’re applying in Rhode Island, you need to furnish proof of residency for at least three months
  • The applicant will need to take a naturalization test
  • An oath of allegiance will also need to be taken

If you need help with filing an application for naturalization in Rhode Island, as per form N-400, we can help to make the process easier for you.

Becoming a naturalized citizen can allow you to vote, bring other family members to the United States, become an elected official and more, according to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

It’s important. We know.

Those who have questions about how certain factors play a role in citizenship, can ask John R. Grasso for more information. As an example:

  • Did you live outside the United States for more than a year?
  • Did you serve time in the United States Armed Forces?
  • Can you file an earlier date for citizenship?

We’re here to answer any questions you might have.

To learn more about United States naturalization laws, visit the Citizenship Resource Center.

Contact an Alien and Naturalization Attorney in Rhode Island

If you want to be a United States citizen, your best chances for getting approval and in the fastest possible time, is with a skilled lawyer by your side.

Free and confidential consultations are available. Contact the Rhode Island Law Offices of John R. Grasso now.

Call Us or email us!

Testimonials - See What Past Clients Are Saying about Rhode Island Defense Attorney John R. Grasso